The Mirage Hotel and Casino
- 3400 Las Vegas Boulevard South
- Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
- The Mirage Hotel and Casino website
Future of Mobile Marketing will take place in the fantastic Mirage Hotel and Casino. The Mirage is home to some of the most amazing restaurants, shows, and entertainment, including: Siegfried & Roy’s Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat, Bare pool lounge, and The Volcano, a Las Vegas icon.
All sessions will be located in the Mirage Events Center on the ground level of the Mirage. The space will include all tracks, an awesome exhibit area, and catering and drinks receptions.
Traveling to: The Mirage Hotel and Casino
Simply ask for the The Mirage!
The Mirage is located on Las Vegas Boulevard – affectionately known as “The Strip” – and with the exception of a single crosswalk north of the Mirage, pedestrians are not allowed to cross on street level. Overhead pedestrian bridges link The Mirage to the neighboring casinos: to the north, Treasure Island, to the south, Caesars Palace, and to the east across The Strip, the Venetian.
From McCarran International Airport
- Exit the airport on Swenson
- Turn left at Tropicana Avenue. Go about 1.5 miles until you reach Las Vegas Bvld.
- Turn right on Las Vegas Blvd. and drive one mile
- The Mirage is on the left side of The Strip (Las Vegas Blvd.)
- You should anticipate 15-30 minutes travel time, depending on traffic
From the Freeway
- Follow the signs to I-215 West
- Proceed on I-215 West for approx. 2 miles to I-15 North
- Travel approx. 4 miles on I-15 N, then exit at Spring Mountain Road East. There are two lanes for Spring Mountain; be sure to stay in the left lane to go east.
- As you come up the overpass, stay to the right and make an immediate right-hand turn into the Mirage. Simply follow the signs to the Mirage North Valet Entrance.
- You may have Valet park your vehicle (complimentary valet service) or you may park in the self-park garage.
Our home for the show, The Mirage, promises the “maximum Vegas” experience – so expect a little bit of luxury and a whole lot of excess. The hotel complex has more or less every amenity you could wish for: from a tropical oasis swimming pool to a world-class theater.
The Mirage is home to many great restaurants from casual to fine dining, including:
Cravings Buffet – The ultimate buffet experience, complete with eleven cooking stations, a street of restaurants and a design by Adam Tihany.
Samba Brazilian Steakhouse – A carnivore’s dream – you can expect unlimited marinated meats traveled on skewers straight to your plate.
B.B. King’s Blues Club – With live music every night, this supper club serves Southern comfort food in rib-sticking portions. And every lick is approved by the King himself.
Entertainment & Leisure
In case you’re not big on the gambling scene, try out some of these great attractions right at The Mirage:
LOVE: John, Paul, George and Ringo. As The Beatles, they changed the world. LOVE, Cirque du Soleil’s interpretation of their legacy, has changed entertainment.
Siegfried & Roy’s Secret Garden & Dolphin Habitat: Experience an exotic, enchanting and wondrous world at Siegfried & Roy’s Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat and come face to face with white lions, white tigers, panthers, leopards, and family of Bottlenose Dolphins.
Terry Fator: He won “America’s Got Talent” with a time-honored tradition: Puppets, ventriloquism and uncanny singing impressions. What makes him the joyful owner of the genre is his ever-changing, dynamic and hilarious take on the biggest chart-toppers.